Since we started our first coansulting project - nearly 10 years ago - we have accumulated a wealth of valuable experiential and factual knowledge that is of benefit to our existing and prospective client base.
In addition, we have also leveraged our existing academic research work. Below you can find a list of academic literature that we apply to develop our coansulting concepts, as well as, working papers about our coansulting approach and past projects.
- Barney, Jay B. (1986): Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck and Business Strategy. In: Management Science 32, pp.: 1231-1241.
- Barney, Jay B. (1991): Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage. In: Journal of Management 17(1), pp.: 99-120.
- Hofstede, G. (1991): Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind. London: McGraw-Hill.
- Ohmae, Kenichi (1985): Triad Power: The Coming Shape of Global Competition. New York: Free Press.
- Porter, Michael E. (1980): Competitive Strategy – Techniques for Analysing Industries and Competitors. New York: Free Press.
- Porter, Michael E. (1996): What is Strategy? In: Harvard Business Review Nov-Dec, pp.: 61-78.
- Schwartz, S.H. (1997): Values and Culture. In: Values and Culture, ed.: D. Munro, S. Carr, J. Schumaker. New York, NY: Routledge, pp.: 69-84.
- Whitmore, John (2002): Coaching for Performance. London: Nicholas Brealey Publishing.
Working paper by Zhou Coansulting
The following working papers are available (registration required via email inquiry, send email to contact).
- Coansulting: What it is and what it is not.
- Management, performance, and control: how to measure unmeasurables.